Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Bijoux suh buat....

1o years ago I:
1. Was 12 years old
2. study one whole year without recess. kena paksa dgn cikgu
3. my father bought me a brand new bike

5 years ago I:
1. offered to further my study in utp (civil)
2. fell in love with melly goeslow. her songs laa...
3. first time to stay far away from my family. mcm anak mak kan? haha

2 years ago I:
1. got myself involved in convofair comittee. waste of time. boring, boring and boring
2. i finally understood what is 'civil'
3. 20 years old?

1 year ago I:
1. internship at MMC Oil & Gas Engineering
2. got my own desk n pc for work, chatting, pretend to be busy all the time
3. got the first glimpse of engineering work for the first time

Yesterday I:
1. late for class at 9am even though got to bed at 11pm the night before. kuat tido la tu...
2. attended the super boring EIS class
3. saw my roomate got a ticket during roadblock. lesen lupa nk renew

Today I:
1. feel very tired
2. ask my housemate to buy me 'tongkat ali'. rasa dia...fuhh
3. waste my time playing fifa07

Tomorrow I will:
1. try to wake up early in the morning. something i rarely do
2. have a friendly football match with team 'Rasta'. hope to score at least 1 goal
3. do my laundry

Three snacks I enjoy:
1. biskut bantal
2. kerepek pedas
3. bbq flavoured twisties

Three things I can't live without:
1. fullfill my responsibility as a muslim
2. My 4 years old red comb. been using it since high school
3. of coz money

3 things I want to buy with rm1k:
1. settle my debts
2. subaru impreza. cukup ke?
3. new handphone. the old one keep displaying "Insert sim card"

3 shows I like:
1. AC di sini - sempoi
2. death note
3. everybody loves raymond

3 places I've lived:
1. m'sia
2. kl
3. toronto

I'm tagging:
nobody. buat la kalu korang suka + gedik

p/s : aku tak gedik

2 Comments:

Blogger bijoux said...

uu maseh2 sesungguhnya byk yg kte leh tahu psl kawan kte..contohnye: shanad seorang gediks..uu~~

1:37 PM  
Anonymous Student Nak Kaya said...

Nih, nak tanya sikit, intern kat MMC berapa dia bagi eh?

8:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home